NOTES FROM THE RECTOR
🗣Note from the Rector to the students about the academic activity during the health alert (25/03/2020)
🗣Note from the Rector to the students regarding the closure of the campuses (16/03/2020)
🗣Note from the Rector regarding the closure of the campuses (16/03/2020)
🗣 President's letter related to Coronavirus COVID-19 (13/03/2020)
INFORMATION FROM OFFICIAL SOURCES
ℹ️ General prevention measures
In relation to the crisis created by the spread of COVID-19, Loyola University asks the university community to follow the recommendations of the authorities in health matters.
- In case of suffering a respiratory infection, avoid close contact with other people.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently.
If you have any of the symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) and you have travelled to a risk area, contact by telephone 112 or the Andalusian Health Service on +34 955545060 (do not go directly to the health centre), they will tell you how to proceed and, if necessary, they will come to your home.
⚠️ Also, Universidad Loyola has established a recommended guidline regarding COVID-19. This document is available in the followiong link.
ℹ️ Official sources
Information from official sources is available at the following links:
WHO - World Health Organization
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- European Commission: