DATA PROTECTIONThis document has been drawn up observing, at all times, the obligations imposed in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) -GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)-, also complying with the regulation contained in Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de protección de datos de carácter personal y garantía de derechos digitales -LOPDGDD-, as well as in any other legislation that supplements, modifies or repeals in the future.
Information about data controller:
FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA ANDALUCÍA ("UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA")
Avda. de las Universidades s/n (41704 Dos Hermanas, Sevilla)
Phone: 955 641 000
Contact info Data Protection Officer:
Data processing purposes:
- Manage the contractual relationship established between you and UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA. In general, when the processing of your data is based on the execution of a contract in which you are a party, we will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the contract signed between you and UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA for the execution and development thereof.
- Comply with the legal obligations required of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, as the data controller
- Manage your personal data within the scope of the functions of the UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, among which the following are included:
- Processing of information requests.
- Processing of applications for admission.
- Registration to conferences and conferences.
- Management of the job offers.
- Management of training courses.
And how many actions are derived from the student-university relationship.
- Conducting satisfaction surveys: In order to verify your degree of satisfaction with the work carried out by UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, we can conduct satisfaction surveys to improve the quality of our procedures and services.
- Market studies and commercial prospection, reports of consumption habits, statistical data and market trends, in order to offer products and services that may be interesting for you.
- Manage the candidacies in the personnel selection processes: For users who have registered in job offers through this website.
- Manage personal data of services offered through our website:
- User registration and the provision of services offered through our website: We will process your data to provide you with the services we offer on our website and manage your registration as a user in those sections of the website that require prior registration to access to the reserved area.
- Manage requests for information, inquiries, requests, complaints and doubts through the forms enabled on the web, through email. With the information you provide us, UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA will be able to give you an answer to them and put at your disposal solutions that adapt to your needs. UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you as long as they are necessary for the purpose described.
- Manage, administer, lend, expand and improve the services to which the user had decided to subscribe or register. Adapt these services to improve their quality for the user.
- Sending newsletters: In UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA there are forms where you can grant your unequivocal consent to authorize the reception of information through newsletters, as well as information about the activities organized by UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA.
- Profiles and analysis on the behaviour of our customers when using our websites or applications.
By providing us with your information, you declare that you are the owner of the information, that it is true and that it is fully up-to-date.
Moreover, you are informed for being an attendant to the different public events organized or promoted by the Loyola University University, that your image and / or voice may be captured and published, individually or in a group, during the course of the same, in order to make public the information about the already mentioned events. The information, therefore, may be disclosed on our website or publications of the Centre, as long as your image is accessory and whose purpose is to give visibility to our actions, respecting the honor and dignity of the affected party, in accordance with Ley Orgánica 1/1982, de 5 de mayo, sobre protección civil del derecho al honor, a la intimidad personal y familiar y a la propia imagen.
Additional purposes: all other additional purposes will be carried out from the consents provided by the formalization of different forms or documents provided by UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA.
Legal basis: UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA process your personal data according to the following legal basis:
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party and it is formalized between UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA and him.
The data subject has given consent to the processing: You have expressed your consent by completing a form authorizing the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose or for certain purposes. You can revoke the consent granted at any time through the means made available to you.
Compliance with legal obligations: The processing of your data is necessary to comply with the legal obligations established in the legislation (fiscal, commercial, labor, etc.)
Legitimate interests: The processing of your data is based on the legitimate interest of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA when there is no other legal basis that allows the processing. In any case, a weighting of our legitimacy has been carried out so as not to cause any harm to their rights and fundamental freedoms, taking into account the reasonable expectations based on their relationship with UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA.
The information processed is adequate, relevant and not excessive, limited only to the management of the relationship established between the parties. UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose.
Storage period: The personal data provided will be kept within the period of time necessary to manage your query, suggestion, complaint or claim, as well as for the provision of the requested service or the development of the contractual relationship established between you and UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA. After that, we will keep your information for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations or during the period that a judge or court may require it. In the case of subscriptions to newsletters, the data will be processed as long as you do not revoke the consent or oppose the treatment. Finally, your CV will be processed for two years unless you revoke the consent or oppose to the processing.
Data transfers: The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, excepting the cases in which is necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purposes, in the cases provided for by law, as well as in specific cases beneath listed.
UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA will communicate and transfer your personal data for the fulfillment of the following purposes based on different legal basis:
- The Public Administration and the Administration of Justice and, in general, Competent Authorities when UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA has the legal obligation to provide the information to them, as well as to the corresponding banking entity in the case of direct debit of payments after registration formalization. In cases of students participating in mobility programs, there may be an international transfer of personal data, depending on the destination, determined in the application signed by the student.
- All suppliers with access to personal data that provide services to UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA have signed the corresponding data protection agreement in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, obliging itself to comply with the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; only to process personal data for the agreed purposes and taking into account only the documented instructions of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA and the obligation to delete the data once the provision of the services has ended.
- Due to the activity carried out by UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, there is the possibility of international data transfers to countries located outside the European Union, or to countries that do not offer an adequate level of protection. In these cases, the necessary measures will be applied with adequate guarantees through the use of Contractual Clauses that legitimize the international transfer.
Rights: You can execute the following rights:
- Data Portability
- Right to Object.
In order to exercise the rights, you must submit a letter to: C/ Energía Solar, 1. Edifs E, F y G. (41014– Sevilla) or, if preferable, sending an e-mail to: .
You must specify which rights you are willing to execute, and, at the same time, it must be attached to a photocopy of your National Identity Card or appropriate identification document. In case of acting through legal representation, you must also provide a document proving the representation and identification document thereof.
Additionally, in case considering your personal data protection rights have been violated, you can file a claim at the Data Protection Spanish Agency (www.agpd.es).
You must specify which rights you are willing to execute, and, at the same time, it must be attached to a photocopy of your National
Identity Card or appropriate identification document. In case of acting through legal representation, you must also provide a document proving the representation and identification document thereof.
You may also withdraw the consents that you have expressly provided, indicating it in your request.
Security: Finally, we inform you that UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, will adopt in its information system the technical and organizational measures legally required, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss or unauthorized access.
Complaints: Additionally, in case considering your personal data protection rights have been violated, you can file a claim at the Data Protection Spanish Agency (www.agpd.es).
Data Protection Policy updated on: September 17th 2019