Program for Leadership Development (PLD®) (ESADE-Loyola)
The main aim of the Program for Leadership Development (PLD®) is the comprehensive development of knowledge and skills for participating managers, to allow them to substantially progress in achieving their professional challenges.
Our experience has shown that the PLD of ESADE-Loyola accelerates the professional development of those executives who seek a global perspective of management.
The Program for Leadership Development-PLD will enable you to:
- Understand the keys of your surroundings as well as the effects that these external factors have on the running of the company
- Obtain a strategic global vision of general management, and a focus of implementation based on leadership.
- Know the key functions within organizations and how they are interrelated. The PLD is a program of multisectorial and multifunctional participation where the participants are beneficiaries of a great wealth of experience and ideas from other industries and areas within the company.
- Develop direct competences individually for efficient team management, the exercise of leadership and making winning decisions.
- Acquire skills and tools for the management of change in order to successfully carry out the decisions taken.
- Procure access to a professional network of over 48,000 alumni and a forum for debate and reflection on the concepts of management, both during the program as well as after it
Once you have completed the Application form online, you will receive an e-mail with a link to generate the pdf application. Please send the resulting application to . Later the admission team will contact you to set a date for the admission interview.