INDENTIFICATION DATA FROM THE SERVICES PROVIDER OF THE WEBSITE.
FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA ANDALUCÍA
Registered office: Avda. de las Universidades s/n (41704 Dos Hermanas, Sevilla)
VAT NUMBER.: G14894158
Registered at "Fundaciones Docentes, Científicas, Investigación y Desarrollo", con el número SE – 1250,
Tel.: 955 641 000
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA reserves its right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this page. Any change in this regard will be published in a visible way on the website, indicating the date of the last update at the top of the document. If you continue to use the services provided on the website, once modified the conditions of use, it will be understood that you accept the modifications.
3. Browsing, access and security
The Owner is not responsible of the damages, of any kind, that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
Access to this web site is done in a secure environment, so the information is transmitted in encrypted form.
4. Registered user conditions
To access certain services included in our site, any user must register as a registered user of www.uloyola.es. The data required in each Registration Form will be provided by the user voluntarily, so the data must be true. Information on data processing can be consulted in our data protection policy.
The use of the applications contained in the INTRANET is subject to Particular Conditions, which may complete and / or modify the General Conditions set forth herein. Therefore, the user must carefully read the corresponding Particular Conditions.
Both the General Conditions and the Particular Conditions are completed by the notices, regulations of use, warnings and instructions that are informed to the user of the Loyola University University.
Specifically, the user agrees to use their access codes (username and password) in accordance with the following restrictions:
- The access codes are for the exclusive use of the owner and their custody, confidentiality and correct use are their exclusive responsibility. The Loyola University University will not be responsible for any damage that the user or third parties may cause as a result of other people using your password, both with your knowledge and without it.
- Universidad Loyola undertakes not to disclose the password used by the user to any other person, except in the case that, in strict compliance with the relevant judicial requirements or, where appropriate, is legally required.
Prohibition of dissemination of the contents and information provided:
The users are obliged to use the Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, they undertake to not pursue the following actions:
- Use the Contents for purposes or effects contrary to the Law, uses and public order.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the Loyola University University or its holders included in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may include the Contents.
- Use the Content and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Page or the Services to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to abstain from marketing or disclosing in any way said information.
The Loyola University University will pursue the breach of the above conditions as well as any undue use of the contents presented at its headquarters, exercising all the legal actions: civil and criminal that may correspond to it.
5. Obligations of the user
5.1. Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the law in force and to the principles of good faith and lawfulness by the user. It is forbidden, in general, any type of action to the detriment of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, and contrary to the present Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal, that infringe the rights of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of the same on the part of other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without limitation, is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Make, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer virus, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this website is the current one on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
7. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in el Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1996, de 12 de abril, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
All web content and other content available through the Owner's products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and disposition ( the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website's content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior written consent of the Owner. You cannot load or republish Web Content in any place regarding the Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases. Any other use of the Content of the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
8. Registered trademarks
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, or third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trademarks, signs of establishments, names, logos, slogans or any other distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the one of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, must comply with the conditions that are detailed in this document. Even the ignorance of them will not avoid the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only be connected with the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses, in any case, so that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, its employees or about the activities it develops will be made from the website that introduces the link.
- By no means, it will be expressed on the page where the link is located that UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA has given its consent for the insertion of it or that, otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA badge, within the sender's page except in cases permitted by the Law or expressly authorized by UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, and whenever permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA website, in the way established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot in any case dispose of a link to its own content or of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the web page of the sender.
In any case, UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand its withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section..
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties for the undue or illegitimate use of the website, in the terms established in this document.
UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the company's control, delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
The Owner does not guarantee the veracity or responsibility for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Equally, UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of the Spanish Ley 34/2002, de 12 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSI). In case that a user considers that a website linked to illicit or inappropriate content exists, he / she must inform UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, and the individuals and entities holding the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. The Owner reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly imputable to her.
The owner of the web site disclaims liability for "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any necessary communication in these regards, you may send an email to: or submit a letter to the address mentioned at the beginning of the page.
The user expressly accepts the use of e-mail as a valid procedure for sending communications.
12. Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the conflicts that may arise are ruled by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the competence of the courts of Sevilla.
Legal notice update: September 17th 2019