Registration and documents
1. To register for a Cambridge English exam you must comply with the following instructions:
- At the time of registration, the candidate accepts that their personal data is transmitted electronically to the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
- The payment of fees for an exam only allows the candidate to sit that particular exam.
- Transfers of examination from one exam date to another, or changes between levels, are not allowed.
- The dates that are provided for the oral exam are indicative. Only due to circumstances of force majeure, may they be modified.
- Registration cannot be canceled nor can the fees be refunded once the registration period has been closed. The cancellation of registration and the request for refund of fees must be requested in writing to . This cancellation will have a charge of 20% of the fees for administration expenses.
- Once the deadline is closed, only cancellations for medical reasons will be accepted. In these cases, the candidate must present a medical certificate. Both the acceptance of said certificate and the return of fees are at the discretion of Cambridge English.
- Once the registration period is closed, Loyola Idiomas, Examiner Center of Cambridge ES071, reserves the right to cancel the exam if the minimum number of candidates required by Cambridge is not reached, in which case the fees paid will be refunded.
2. Read the information to authorize us to take your photo
- In July 2012 Cambridge English introduced the requirement that all candidates have to be photographed on the day of the oral examination. The only exceptions are, KET, PET, the "For Schools" exams and the Young Learners exams.
- The photographs taken that day, as well as the results, will be stored in the Online Results Verification site and only the candidates can control who accesses this site through secret passwords.
- As a candidate, you must give us your consent both for the acceptance of the examination regulations and for us to take a photograph of you. When you complete your registration, you will see a field below for the acceptance of both.
3. Access the registration link
Enter your personal data and generate the document for the payment of fees. When you access the registration link, you must first choose the exam you want to sit and the campus where you want to be examined. Once selected, enter your personal information. You must confirm the data and print the document of fee payment, which you need if you wish to pay for the exam in person in a bank.
4. Formalize the registration
To formalize the registration, you must pay the exam fees in any branch of Banco Santander or Unicaja. Make sure, also that you have completed the form in step 1. All this registration process must be completed within the deadlines set for each exam. About two weeks before your exam, you will receive an email directly from Cambridge with the exam schedules and assigned classrooms. In the case of computer-based exams, you will receive this email one week before the exam date.