Steps to study in Loyola
Erasmus and Exchange students
- Research our University, you will find all the information you may need on our webpage.
- Check with your home University the deadlines for applying to an exchange.
- Apply for the exchange at your home University.
- Once you have been selected by your University, they will nominate you.
- You will receive an email from us with your acceptance letter and the application instructions.
- Send your application (confirmation that you will indeed come to Loyola).
- Check all the information regarding housing, student visa, and classes.
- Check your email regularly. We will be sending important information about your exchange.
- Arrive at Loyola and have the best experience of your life!
Free mover students
If you are planning to study with us but your university does not have an agreement with us, please follow the next steps:
Send an email to and We will contact you with all the information and steps to follow
Things to have in mind
- As a free mover student, you will need to pay for the semester at our university.
- You will be able to follow classes from all our undergraduate degrees.
- At the end of the stay you will obtain a transcript of records.