STT: Staff Mobility for Training
Erasmus grants for training (STT) offer Loyola University personnel the possibility of short stays to receive training in universities / institutions of higher education and companies in European countries participating in the program. The activities can be very varied: seminars, workshops, courses, conferences, periods of practical training, short service commissions, study visits, etc. Language courses are excluded from this offer.
- Being a member of the teaching or research staff (PDI) or of the administrative or service staff when applying and during the time span of the mobilitu.
- Have been accepted / invited by the host institution.
- The host institution could be a company in a member country in the EU (or a candidate country for admission) or an institution that is a holder of a European Erasmus Charter. See a list of partner universities.
- The home institution and the host institution (or company) should previously approve the wok plan presented by the applicant for mobility. This plan should include bothgeneral and specific objectives, the activities to be carried out and, if possible, a program for the period
The stay must be a minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 2 months, without counting travel time. And the maximum time for funding from the UE in these mobility plans will be of 5 days and should take place between October 1st 2015 and September 30th, 2016
The amount of the Erasmus grant for the 2015 / 2016 course combines an individual aid that depends on the level of life in the host country, and a travel fund that depends of the distance between the home cities and the destinations. The maximum time that can be financed is 5 days.
- Travel Fund
A contribution to the travel expenses of personnel, based on the distance between the workplace and the place where the corresponding activity will take place, according to what is indicated below:
|Distancie in Kilometers||Amountto be received|
|Between 100 and 499 kms||180€ per participant|
|Between 500 and 1999 kms||275€ per participant|
|Between 2000 and 2999 kms||360€ per participant|
|Between 3000 and 3999 kms||530€ per participant|
|Between 4000 and 7999 kms||820€ per participant|
|Between 8000 and 19999 kms||1100€ per participant|
The website to calculate distances can be found here.
- Individual Aid
The amounts will depend on the country of destination (according to the group indicated in the box). The maximum number of days is 5.
|Group A - Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland, Great Britain, Sweden||120 €|
|Group B - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, France, Greece, Hungry, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Rumania, Turkey||105 €|
|Group C – Germany, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Slovakia, Latvia, Malta, Portugal||90 €|
|Grupo D – Croatia, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania||75 €|
The fund will be effective 30 days after the signing of the grant agreement.
Procedure for application
The Applicationperiod opens October 1st 2015 and lasts until September 1st 2016.
Documentation required for the application
0. Approvalof the stay by the Vice Rector of Research (for research trips of PDI)
1. Application formduly completed and signed by the head of department.
2. Letter of invitation from the host school.
3. Training agreement signed by the host university / company.
Before the stay
4. The grant agreement between Loyola University and the beneficiary. This document must contain an original signature and must be submitted on paper before the trip begins.
All stays must have prior approval of the service director (for PAS) and of the Vice Rector of Research, and the head of department (for PDI), before presenting the application in the Service of International Relations in Loyola University.
Upon arrival at destination
5. An Arrival Certificate, signed and stamped by the host university.
After the stay
6. The Certificate of the stay signed and stamped by the university/business at destination.
7. Online Questionnaire: After the mobility, the participant should fill out and send in the EU questionnaire (EU Survey) online within 30 calendar days of receipt of the invitation to complete it. The institution may require participants who do not fill out and submit the EU questionnaire online to fully or partially return the financial assistance received.
Forms and documents to download
- Erasmus STT – Application Form
- Erasmus STT –Training Agreement
- Erasmus STT – Arrival Certificate
- Erasmus STT – Certificate of stay