Loyola University Andalucía launches in 2015-2016 Erasmus + grants to be conceded as internships. These grants are aimed at Loyola University students who would like to do an internship in companies or institutions in the European Union. The student must look for the internship on his own in those companies or institutions that interest him and that are willing to accept him, respecting also the requirements and terms specified in the Erasmus + Internship Program.
To facilitate the search, various links to search engines for international internshipsare provided. Furthermore, the Employability and Entrepreneurship Service will keep posting the internship offers available in companies in the European Union. Those students who wish to receive them should send an email at request registration on the data base of students interested in internships abroad.
- Have the nationality or a valid residency permit of a EU member country or of a candidate country awaiting admission.
- Be registered in Loyola University Andalucía in any official undergraduate or postgraduate degree, from the moment the application is presented until the end of the program.
- Have passed at least 50% of the of the credit load of their degree and 80%of the Basic Subjects belonging to the first three semesters.
- Have been accepted by a company or institution to do the internship. The internships can be done in any type of public or private organization. Excluded are EU institutions, organizations, institutions or agencies responsible for managing Community programs, and Spanish diplomatic embassies in other countries, as well as those companies whose activity is not developed in person.
- Have the language level required by the host country.
- Not be participating in an Erasmus study grant during the internship (the student can be a beneficiary of both grants, but not simultaneously).
Length of internships
- The internships last for at least two months. It the duration is greater than two months, only the first three will be financed.
- The maximum duration is of six months within one academic year and of twelve months during the whole degree, taking into account both mobility studies and internships. That is, each student will be able to enjoy various Erasmus mobility experiences during their degree preparation up to a total duration of 12 months:
- Undergraduate Degrees: 12 months,between the mobility of studies and internships.
- Master's: 12 months between the mobility of studies and internships.
- Doctorate: 12 months between the mobility of studies and internships.
- All the internships must be finished before September 30, 2016.
Deadline and submission of applications
- Applications should be submitted to the International Relations Service of Loyola University Andalucía, in either of its campuses.
- The application period is open from the moment the calling is published until June 15th.
Documentation to submit for application
- Application form duly completed
- Photocopy of valid National Identity Document or Passport.
- Copy of personal Academic Transcript.
- Photocopy of the registration receipt.
- C.V./ Resume and European Language Passport (more information at www.europass.cedefop.europa.eu)
- Document to certify acceptance by a company (Letter of Acceptance).
- The Training agreement and Quality commitment agreement
Documentation to present after finishing internships
- Certificate of the stay abroad.
- Final Report of the internship trainee.
- The Host Company's Evaluation Report
The amount of the Erasmus grant from the European Union and paid by the SEPIE for the 2015/2016 course depends on the host country’s standard of living. A maximum of three months’ internship can be financed. Countries are classified into three groups
|Monthly amounts of aid|
Group 1. Countries in the program with the highest living costs
Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, United Kingdom, Sweden
|Maximum 3 months||400 €|
Group 2. Countries on the program with average living costs
Germany, Belgium, Cyprus, Holland, Croatia, Iceland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Czech Republic, Turkey
|Maximum 3 months||350 €|
Group 3. Countries in the program with the lowest living costs
The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Rumania
|Maximum 3 months||300 €|
Number of grants
Loyola University has received funding to finance a total of 18 months of internships. Keeping in mind that the minimum stay is for 2 months, and that all placements must have ended by September 30, 2016, the grants will be awarded in the order that applications have been received until the total figure of 18 months of internships and funding have been exhausted.
- Letter of Acceptance
- Training Agreement & Quality Commitment Agreement
- Certificate of arrival
- Certificate of their stay abroad
- The Student's Final Report
- The Sworn Declaration
- The Business Firm's Evaluation Report
Internships under the Erasmus program may be accepted as obligatory practice placements for undergraduate and Master's students. To do this, the student must apply to the Employability and Entrepreneurship Service, the same procedure as for internships done in Spain.
Useful links to locate internships
- AIESEC: http://www.aiesec.org/ (The World Association of Business Students which offers manyinternships for this sector, or stints as volunteers)
- RED EURES: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/ (Official Page of the EU, with interesting offers)
- MONSTER: http://www.monster.es/ (The most popular worldwide web for job searches, also including internships)
- GLOBAL PLACEMENT:http://www.globalplacement.com/ (To search for long-term internships, of 6 months to a year)
- IAGORA: http://www.iagora.com/ (Another very useful page to search for internships, with a very intuitive search system)
- INDEED: http://www.indeed.co.uk/ Page which changes its format according to the URL typed in. In this case, with the United Kingdom format, the internships in the UK are shown)
- ISPO: http://www.ispo.co.uk/students/ (Long term internships, especially centered in the UK)
- ESPA UK (the United Kingdom): http://www.espauk.com/es/practicas/ (A page which, after signing up for a free subscription, undertakes looking for a company that pays rent, bills and transport)
- PLACEMENT UK (the United Kingdom): http://www.placement-uk.com/ (A page which, after signing up for a free subscription, undertakes looking for a company that pays rent, bills and transport)
- GRAD JOBS (the United Kingdom): https://www.gradjobs.co.uk/work-placement
- L'ETUDIANT (France): http://jobs-stages.letudiant.fr/stages-etudiants.html
- STUDYRAMA (France): http://www.studyrama.com/stages-emploi/stages.html
- DIRECT ÉTUDIANT (France): http://www.directetudiant.com/
- PLACEMENT UK (the United Kingdom): www.placement-uk.com
- PRAKTIKA (Germany): http://www.praktika.de/
- INCONTRA GIOVANI (Italy): http://www.incontragiovani.it/
- INTERNJOBS: http://www.internjobs.com/
- GO ABROAD: www.goabroad.com/intern-abroad
- CAP CAMPUS (France): www.capcampus.com/emploi/stage/
- OVERSEAS JOB CENTRE: www.overseasjobcentre.co.uk
- LEO-NET: https://leonet.joeplus.org/en/
- EURO PRACTICE: www.euro-practice.com
- RATE MY PLACEMENT: www.ratemyplacement.co.uk