VisaThose students who are citizens of the EU do not need a visa. However, those people who want to study in Spain for a period of more than 3 months will be required to obtain a student visa.
Your visa must be processed in your country of residence before your departure.
All student visas are valid for a 90-day period after your entry into Spain. During this time, students should contact the local authorities in order to obtain a Residence Card that will be valid through to the end of their academic stay in Spain. Students should apply for their Residence Permit in a police station (Comisaría de Policía).
The documentation they will ask for is:
- Two copies of your passport or ID card.
- Three photos.
- Proof of financial means available: you will have to be able to prove that you have sufficient funds to cover costs incurred during your stay in Spain.
- Certificate (letter of acceptance) from the University of Loyola Andalucía confirming that you have been admitted to our university for a period of studies.
- A photocopy of your medical insurance policy.
- The forms given to you at the police station must be appropriately filled out.
- A visa issued by the Spanish authorities in your country of origin.