National School Project
The National Schools Project is a national project whose main objective is to bring Cambridge English exams to all schools and colleges (private, public or semi-private) that provide regulated education in Spain to support and encourage the learning of English.
All the schools that adhere to this project can perform the following exams in their own facilities:
Young Learners English Tests (YLE)
Key English Test for Schools (KET)
Preliminary English Test for Schools (PET)
First Certificate in English for Schools (FCE)
The advantages for both the school and the students are numerous:
- Exam appropriate to your age. In the centers, the For School version is done.This version of the different exams requires the same level but the contents are aimed at young people.
- Increase in confidence: students have greater confidence when taking the exam because they lose their "stage fright" that involves doing the exams in an external center with candidates from other schools and centers.
- Motivation: students strive to obtain good results in relation to their peers.
- Normalization: English exams are no longer a strange thing to incorporate into your curriculum and course program naturally
- Projection: Cambridge English certificates open the doors to a large number of academic and work opportunities when students finish their studies at school.
- Special prices: the National School Project entails a reduction in exam fees.
- Differentiation and prestige for the school.
- A professional team with vast knowledge of the Cambridge Exams is at your disposal for any questions you may have.
For more information about the National Schools Project, download this document.