Loyola Idiomas (Loyola Idiomas) is the language center of Universidad Loyola on campus in Seville and Cordoba.
We are experts in language training and assessment and have given language courses to thousands of students over the years.
At Loyola Idiomas we enable students to develop linguistic and cultural skills that will allow them to live and experience a richer professional and personal life. We want to open the doors to giving you the opportunity to live, study or work abroad without language barriers.
Loyola Idiomas is, furthermore, a meeting place for different cultures where you will be able to share experiences and knowledge through intercultural exchanges, developing positive attitudes towards the linguistic diversity and cultural pluralism of today’s world.
As an official SIELE and Cambridge Assessment English examination centre, our students can officially accredit their level of Spanish and English with us.
English and French Courses
At Loyola Idiomas we run many different types of English language courses during the academic year including:
- Intensive Cambridge exam preparation courses
- Intensive TOEFL exam preparation courses
- Extensive General English and Cambridge exam preparation courses
- English for Specific Purposes courses
- English in-company courses
- Introduction to French and DELF preparation courses
- English training for staff members and professors
- Individual classes
Intensive and Extensive Spanish Courses – individual and group classes
Loyola Idiomas offers group and individual classes outside of the academic timetable for students who are looking for individual Spanish language tuition or groups who need a specific timetable to suit their personal and professional lives.
The management team are delighted to study different options of courses and timetables to fit in with your needs.
Talleres Culturales – Cultural Workshops
Loyola Idiomas offers four cultural workshops each term to complement our language courses. The cultural workshops take place during the term (organized to suit students’ schedules) and are focused on a different area of cultural interest each session. These workshops aim to give a global perspective of Spanish and Andalusian culture.
Sample workshop topics include:
• Flamenco – an in-depth look at the traditional folk music and dance of Andalusia including dance classes with a flamenco dancer!
• Legends and Traditions of Andalucía including a tour of the historic center of Seville / Cordoba.
• Andalusian Gastronomy where we look at the famous dishes and culinary delights of Andalusian cuisine. This workshop includes visits to local markets and a Tapas Night in the centre of the city.
• Andalusian fairs and holidays including Semana Santa and the Feria.
• Spanish Literature including texts from the Spanish Siglo de Oro.
• Spanish Media including an in-depth look at films, television and the press.