Title Comparative analysis on the importance of the expenses that is given to the students the Economic-Administrative Area, Mexico - Spain
Authors Reus Gonzalez, Nadia Natasha , MILLÁN VÁZQUEZ DE LA TORRE, GENOVEVA, Reus Gonzalez, Tania , Mendoza Garcia, Jose Alejandro , Cruz Aguirre, Raudel , Navajas Romero, Virginia , Hernandez Rojas, Ricardo
External publication No
Means Managing And Modelling Of Financial Risks
Scope Proceedings Paper
Nature Científica
Publication date 01/01/2016
ISI 000495792700029
Abstract This research will show the variables and the results of the comparison of the costs of students in the career of Administration of the University Center of the Highlands of the University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico and students of the career of Business Administration from the Loyola University of Andalucia, Cordoba, Spain, in a matrix of classification of expenses of four quadrants based on monthly expenses on the importance and urgency that students consider it. Discusses how it is administered and how does your expenses with planning from its own nature. In 74% of the questions there is agreement on the assigned weight, and the remaining 26% distributed in three quadrants. This categorization indicates how students from two different institutions countries distribute their finances.
Keywords Administration; Expenses; Finance; Personal Finances
Universidad Loyola members

Change your preferences Manage cookies