Dual Business DegreeThe Dual Business Degree is a unique opportunity to earn a USA bachelor's degree and an official European degree.
This innovative program is accessed through the various specializations of the degree in ADE, which are offered at the Universidad Loyola Andalucía and Loyola University Chicago.
For four years, students complete their initial training, either at the Campus of Cordoba or Seville, with international stays at Loyola University Chicago, and at the campus of Rome of this American university.
Dual Business Degree Graduate
- Earning a USA bachelor's degree and an official European degree in business administration.
- Getting a first-hand look at how business principles are applied in Europe and in the USA
- Witness some of the social justice and sustainability efforts taking place in Europe and how they differ from efforts in the USA.
- Solidified ability to move smoothly from one context to another (3 languages)
- Graduates enter the workforce as true global citizens.