Program InDIGITAL – Management of Marketing and Digital Sales (ESADE-Loyola)
InDIGITAL responds to today’s needs in many organizations, to adapt their sales and communication strategies to the change of times which we are experiencing. This is a change that offers us many new opportunities if we know how and are prepared to take advantage of them. Designed to achieve the maximum return for the time invested, inDigital offers 360º training in the digital marketing setting, and creates a meeting point for reflection and sharing initiatives in a network atmosphere.
Its innovative methodology allows managers and professionals to quickly acquire a strategic and tactical perspective on the current situation, and be leaders for the changing of models in their organizations, contributing value and causing an immediate impact on results.
The perfect combination of “TRAINING + CONSULTANCY” that guarantees that what has been learned can be immediately applied to your organization.
The objective of the program is to enable participants to become well-rounded managers with in-depth knowledge of the digital ecosystem.
- Contributing value to their organizations in a digitalized setting.
- Acquiring strategic and tactical knowledge in the digital setting associated with marketing, sales and communication.
- Successfully leading partially or totally digitalized marketing and sales teams.
- Managing digital suppliers in the best possible way to be able to choose, control and demand efficiently.
- Developing a digital marketing plan for their organizations.
Once completed the Application form online, you will receive an e-mail with a link to generate the pdf application. Please send the resulting application to . Later the admission team will contact you for the admission interview.