The Loyola Doctorate operates under the Vice-Rector of Research. There are two governing and management bodies:
- The Director, PhD. Emma Motrico.
- The Board of the Loyola Doctorate:
- The Secretary of the Loyola Doctorate is PhD. David Becerra.
- The School Board will be made up of a maximum of ten people:
- The Director of the School, who will chair it, is PhD. Emma Motrico.
- A maximum of six professors/doctors from the Doctorate Programs or the Master’s oriented toward research, namely PhD. Carlos García and PhD. Emilio Morales.
- A professor/doctor in representation of the faculty of the Doctoral Programs.
- A representative of the PhD students in the Doctoral Programs, a research fellow of Loyola, the student, Amalia Fuentes del Campo.
- A staff member of the General Secretariat, with voice but not vote, who will act as the secretary of the board, Laura Montero.