The Library of Loyola University Andalusia allows you access to its library collections, for use outside the facilities for a certain length of time. To use this service, you must present your Student Identity Card or their National Identity Card to verify your identity. In this box you can read about the number of loans that you have access to and for what length of time:
|Type of users||Loans||Duration of Loan|
|Students doing their final degree project (TFG )
Manuals intended for consultation within the library (red Point) can be borrowed from the library from Friday to Monday and during vacation time. We also lend financial and scientific calculators for 24 hours.
Works excluded from lending
Reference works: bibliographies, dictionaries, directories, encyclopedias, etc.
Very old reference works; printed between the 15th and 19th centuries.
Editions and collections consulted frequently in the reading room.
Scientific and cultural diffusion magazines, newspapers, etc.
Renewal and reserving
How can I renew material?
- Renewing in person at the lending desks of any of our libraries.
- Renewing by telephone
Library -Cordoba campus: 957-222-171
Library -Seville campus 955-641-600 ext, 430
- Renewal by internet: Access the catalogue, and in the upper right hand margin, there is an option "My Account": enter your username and password to log in. In My account you will be able to see the loans you have pending and their duration. In the data about your loans there will be a box on the right, to mark next to the copies you would like to renew, depending on the loan time or typology. Having marked the books to be renewed, press the button RENEW. Keep in mind:
- You cannot renew a copy if you have exceeded the due date
- Check that the date of the loan has changed and the renewal time has been extended.
The loan will be renewed, unless there is a request made by another user through the reservation option. You must keep in mind that there are some exceptions that do not let you renew:
- When the book is returned late, the penalty may prevent any kind of renewal.
- When the book is reserved by another user, the latter has preference with respect to the first borrower.