Procedures and requirements for admission
Those interested in enrolling in the Master’s degree in Research Methods in Business and Economic Sciences must follow the procedures explained here:
- For Admission to the Master’s degree, fill in the application form, which should then be sent to . Attaching a copy of your National Identity Document in PDF format,Curriculum Vitae in PDF, a copy of your undergraduate degree or certificate of Higher Technical Training in PDF, your Transcript of grades in PDF and a Language Proficiency Certificate in PDF. (It is not necessary to send the original documents in paper format).
- Interview with the Master’s director to evaluate your research profile. (Those who have preregistered will be given appointments for personal or videoconference interviews)
- Personal Communication, by e-mail about acceptance or non- acceptance to the Master of Research Program.
- Registration online, following these steps: registration procedure.
There are different options for registration which can be adapted to the time requirements of each student, Consult the types of registration of the "MUMICE
Requirements for Admission
All students interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in Research must meet the following requirements:
- Be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or one issued by a European Higher Education Institution.
- Have a B1 level of English or higher. (If you do not already have a language accreditation, you must take a placement test provided by Loyola Andalusia)