A defining feature of the SED since its outset is its desire and will to form relationships, to strengthen the links of collaboration with others, both within the University as well as outside it.
The motivation behind all this is two-fold: on one hand, the awareness that this work is quiet and humble; on the other, the awareness of the possibilities that are always generated by a coordinated effort, which joins forces and creates synergies; this is even more so in the globalized and internationalized world in which we live.
Currently, the Service of Evangelization and Dialogue collaborates with:
- UNIJES (University Centers of the Society of Jesus in Spain)
- MAGIS (Coordinating Group of the university ministry for young adults in the Spanish Province of the Society of Jesus)
- PAL (the Local Apostolic Platform of Western Andalucía)
- The Arrupe Center in Seville
- The San Hipolito Center in Cordoba