Call: 2019-2020Universidad Loyola Andalucía, the first private University of social initiative in Andalusia, promoted by the Company of Jesus, is recruiting Research Assistants with a PREDOCTORAL CONTRACT for the academic year 2019-2020.
Universidad Loyola Andalucía offers:
- Predoctoral contract for 1 year as Research Assistant, renewable for two more years until ficishing the doctoral thesis.
- Incorporation in already consolidated research groups in Universidad Loyola Andalucía.
- Salary € 16,500 gross per year (16 payments, of which 4 will be extraordinary pro-rata payment based on seniority).
Universidad Loyola Andalucía wishes to incorporate interested and especially motivated people:
- To be trained in research and to concentrate their efforts on the preparation of the Doctoral Thesis in any of the doctoral programs of the Universidad Loyola Andalucía.
- To actively participate in the research groups of the University.
- To be trained in teaching skills.
Universidad Loyola Andalucía encourages all those who have the following generic professional profile to participate:
Minimum qualification required:
- Bachelor or Graduate in the following areas:
- International Studies
- Humanities and philosophy
Candidates must also:
- Have the requirements for pursuing doctoral studies, according to Royal Decree 99/2011, of January 28, which regulates official doctoral studies in Spain.
- Adjust to the profile established for admission to one of the doctoral programs of Universidad Loyola Andalucía.
- Have an academic record with grades higher than 8 out of 10 in the studies studied.
- Have a high integration capacity and teamwork skills.
- Have a high motivation to pursue doctoral studies and develop their professional career in the field of research.
Universidad Loyola Andalucía will especially value those candidates whose curriculum vitae demonstrates:
- Production and scientific research: seminars, conferences, congresses, books or publications of articles in indexed journals.
- Scholarships or research stays in Universities of recognized international prestige.
- Knowledge of another language other than English.
Interested parties should send:
- Complete curriculum vitae, updated.
- Certificates of English level (minimum B2) and Spanish for foreigners (minimum C1).
- Detailed and complete academic record of degree and master's or bachelor's degree where the qualification of each one of the studies completed on a scale of 0 to 10 points is recorded, as well as the center and date where they were done.
- Applicants with foreign academic records must present their equivalence to the system of Spanish universities. Request information on this link from the Ministry of Culture and Sports: http://www.mecd.gob.es/mecd/servicios-al-ciudadano-mecd/catalogo/general/educacion/203615/ficha.html
- 2 letters of recommendation.
Deadline: October 30, 2019
With the reference: PDOC 2019/20
The candidatures that are received incomplete or do not conform to the terms of the call, will be automatically discarded.
Universidad Loyola Andalucía is an institution committed to excellence.