Sexenios and Accreditation
Access to the necessary tools to verify the quality of one’s publications: impact rates, number of citations, and other quality indicators required by rating agencies of research activity, related to the accreditation and application of sexenios.
Quality indications for accreditations and sexenios:
To check the quality of the articles presented as input, the following indicators will be considered, among others:
- Number of citations received: Web of Science, Scopus (Author Preview), Google Scholar
- Impact Index: JCR - Journal Citation Reports, SJR - SCImago Journal & Country Rank
- Inclusion in national and international Databases: CIRC, DICE, ERIH
Ebook Academic Collection
To be considered valid presentations of books and book chapters, these should be references in their area for their scientific quality.
To verify their quality, the following indicators will be taken into account:
- Number of citations received: Web of Science, Google Scholar, Google Scholar, Google Books
- Quality of the publishers, editors and the collection in which they are published: SPI Scholarly Publishers Indicators
- Reviews received in journals: Dialnet, Google Scholar
- Translations of the same work to other languages: Index Translationum
- Possess ISBN (essential)