Career Guidance Program
Career guidance is essential for students and graduates who are seeking employment and it will become a necessary ally for optimizing time, resources and effort in this process. In this context, the Employment Guidance Service aims to:
- Inform students and graduates about the job options offered for the degrees they are studying.
- Prepare students and graduates for carrying out job searches, training them in job seeking techniques and tools.
- Assist and advise students and graduates about how to deal with looking for employment.
To meet these objectives, the guidance team offers different solutions and activities:
- Individual attention. Through individual meetings, we help to plan, resolve doubts and prepare the job search process.
- Workshops on employment tools. Practical training for small groups about how to look for employment efficiently and effectively.
- Conferences: with the participation of key players in the labor market who can offer relevant information about achieving career goals and finding employment.