How will I know if I have been admitted to the Universidad Loyola?
Once we receive your nomination we will send you your acceptance letter and the link for your personal application.
What documents do I have to send to the Universidad Loyola once selected by my university?
You only have to send your application form.
When do I have to be at the Universidad Loyola?
The welcome week for the first semester takes place at the end of august and the first days of September. In the second semester, it takes place at the end of January and the first days of February. It is not mandatory to attend to but it is highly recommended.
Does the Universidad Loyola have student residences?
No, Universidad Loyola does not have residences, but we recommend several options. For more information please check the following link.
Who can help me with accommodation?
What documents do I need for enrollment?To make your registration at Universidad Loyola, you will need:
- 2 pictures, passport size.
- Photocopy of passport or identity card.
- Photocopy of a medical insurance card or European Health Card.
- Contract of studies (generated at the end of the enrollment process)
- Ficha del Alumno (generated at the end of the enrollment process)
We will assist you with this process during the welcome week
Where can I formalize my enrollment?
You can formalize your enrollment at the office of Secretaría General.
Do I need to pay anything upon arrival?
All the students have to pay a 80 euros administrative fee, which includes:
- Insurance of accidents on campus
- ID Card
- Sending of the official transcript of records
- Administrative fee